Welcome!!


 Welcome to Preschool! 

I'm so excited that your child is in our class and I look forward to getting to know them as the year goes on. Mrs. Caitlynn and I have so many fun things planned for the kiddos!! 

Things to know: 

  • I will blog each day with pictures and important announcements so you can see what we are up to! 
  • My classroom is starting a new "Happily Ever After" curriculum this school year and we are more than excited about it! 
  • Please dress your child in comfortable clothes and shoes. We will be busy moving around and doing many activities throughout the school day!

What to bring for 1st day of School
Pillow, Blanket, and Small Stuffed Animal
Extra Change of Clothes
Bookbag (folder need to fit in it)
Pocket Folder
Water Bottle (labeled)


If you need anything, don't hesitate to email me at jbax@stpeterjc.org

Comments

Popular Posts